After an update I had the error message saying:
Regular Labs Library plugin is outdated. Try to re-install Modals. Modals cannot function.
Regular Labs Library plugin is not enabled. Modals cannot function.
Regular Labs Library plugin is not enabled. Articles Anywhere cannot function.
In my case, the extension causing this was cause by Articles Anywhere.
- Go to https://www.regularlabs.com/extensions and download the latest version of Articles Anywhere (or the extension causing trouble in your case)
- Go to Extensions -> Manage and search for “regular”
- Select all the regular labs extensions and uninstall them (you made a backup of the site first, right?)
- Go to Extensions -> Install and install the extension in your Joomla site again
- In case of the above not solving the problem, use FTP or similar to delete the following folders and try the above again: