I was working on a migration project on site running Joomla 2.5, moving it over to Joomla 3.4. On some pages I received an error screen with SQL errors saying, among other things, “Table jf_content doesn’t exist”.
I found out that the common factor for the pages with errors was that they used the include_content_item plugin. I tried downloading the latest version of the plugin, which was 3.0.12 released in June 2014 supporting up to Joomla 3.3. However I was now running Joomla 3.4 and this didn’t solve my problem.
So I had to start looking for an alternative and found the Articles Anywhere extension which gave me similar functionality. After the include_content_item plugin was uninstalled and replaced by Articles Anywhere my problem was solved.