https://media01.nerdia.net/uploads/nerdia-logo-340x156.png 0 0 Stefan Helander https://media01.nerdia.net/uploads/nerdia-logo-340x156.png Stefan Helander2021-07-10 09:59:002021-07-10 10:00:27Recover forgotten password to Cloudlog
- In the root directory of your Cloudlog installation, create a file called pw.php with the following content (edit the $password variable to the password you want in clear text):
$password = 'cleartextpasswordhere';
echo password_hash($password, PASSWORD_DEFAULT);
- If you don’t have the database password, get it by looking in the file application/config/database.php
- Access your database using phpMyAdmin using the database credentials in the previous step
- Go to the users table and click edit on the row with your username
- Use a web browser and go to http://<your cloudlog url>/pw.php and select and copy the displayed password hash.
- In the user_password field, paste the password hash from step 5 and click Go to save
- Remove the file pw.php from your cloudlog webroot
You can now log in using the new password.